4.10.10

寿記 04.10.2010 9/29 Ebisu Liquidroom

.

I had him put me in there as a guest guitarist.

.


.

It was so much fun!

.

I'm always running into Ayugai-kun on the street.

.

I asked Hotei to let me play these three songs.

C'MON EVERYBODY

BEAT EMOTION

SUPERSONIC GENERATION


And then he sent me an email saying "Why don't we play 'Image Down' too?"

.

I just get more and more excited.



.

But, a three-piece band.

That sound...it's amazing.

Tatsuya, TOKIE, Hotei, thank you so much~

.

Hotei's fans: thank you and sorry to intrude!

.

.

After the show, we get drunk at a bar.


~mm! Absinthe! I'll remember this one.

.

.

And after that, some wine in my basement with Hotei, for a send-off.

.

IMAI 1:30

1 comment:

  1. Image Down is a Boowy song right?

    Thank You for the translation!

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?