1.11.10

寿記 09.10.2010 acid android

.

I participated as a guest musician in recording one of acid android's songs.

.

The rhythm isn't your standard 4/4 time, so the first time I heard the song I was a little confused, but when I stopped thinking about it and just felt the rhythm in my body, I was ready for recording!

.

I like my guitar playing on this track, I'm quite satisfied with it.

.

I hope you all listen to it.


(this picture has nothing to do anything, it's a Throbbing Gristle industrial box.)

2 comments:

  1. i m looking forward to that song . Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally psyched about this. Acid Android with Imai is going to be awesome. Nice to see people from two of my fav japanese bands working together.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?