1.11.10

寿記 12.10.2010 go on the "RAZZLE DAZZLE" -rehearsal-

.

I'm 100% ready.

.

All ready for this New Guitar, version 1.

By the way, the one I used at the Budoukan was version 0.

.


If you look very carefully, you can see the stabilizer reflected in it.

Honestly, it surprised me too. Kind of scary...

.



.

I've got all my effects ready to roll.

.

.

Using a slightly different lineup this time from usual.

.

.

.

Wait?

.

Oh yeah, the stabilizer!

.


...hey there, what's up with you? The atmosphere's a little weird here.

..something about this is creepy...

.

.

Yeah, this stabilizer is gonna come in handy.

IMAI 8:30

Spoiler: he is totally using this stabilizer on the ultra-creepy version of "SANE." Yes, they are still playing it as the tour continues.

1 comment:

How have you been heart feeling?