2.11.10

寿記 21.10.2010 stage

.

Book by Terayama Shuuji, composition and visuals by Aquirax Uno.

"The Little Prince"

I went to see it.

.


I talked with Mr. Uno a bit after the performance was over.

.

And, on the spur of the moment, I asked him for his autograph.

Thank you very much, Mr. Uno.

.

I had him sign on Razzle Dazzle.



...as for the performance...

...I really can't say enough about it, I could just keep on going...

If you got me started I'd never stop.

When I think back on it, there was just so much, too much, this and that...

So when I try to summarize all my thoughts about it...

...I just get dizzy, so I decided to stop.

...this is a pain!!

.

You really can't imagine it until you go see it.

.

I am absolutely certain it will have an influence on me...

.

It was just wonderful

.

I want all my friends to go and see it

.

.

Thank you so much, and great work.

IMAI 16:00


3 comments:

  1. is that a drama? Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like it might be a play based on Antoine de Saint-Exupery's book "Le Petit Prince." That would be interesting. There was a movie made in 1974, a musical. It was pretty dumb, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhhhh i am sooo jellyyyy >Q<

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?