24.1.11

寿記 15.01.2011 Pretty Soon...

.

....mnnnnnyaaaaaaaa!

.

...I slept a lot.

.

.

Pretty soon, we're gonna start it up again...

A lot of things, I mean.

.

.

First of all, while I remember a lot of old songs, I'm starting rehabilitation practice.

When I'm finished with that, it's back to rehearsal.

.

Yes, yes, all in good time, all in good time.

.

.

.

This year for New Year's we got everyone together and had a party.

.

Kacchan, Kiyoshi, yukihiro, and I played Mariokart.

When I'm drunk...what I'm trying to say is...

.

PuyoPuyo with Yanagihara Kanako.


.

When I'm drunk, of course...what I mean to say is...

.


I can't wiiiiin!

.

I feel like I can never manage to win.

Never.

I had so much confidence, too...

Really.

Even though up till now, I pretty much just lost...

It's the frog.

.

It was totally in the well.

I'm sorry (tears)

.

damn

This is my revenge.

.

.

IMAI 10:30

2 comments:

  1. :D i like PuyoPuyo too . are those Kiyoshi and Yukihiro from Madbeavers and Laruku? . i wonder where Acchan and the others spent New Years Eve and with who . Thank You for the translation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old school nintendo 64. awesome.

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?