16.2.12

Not Greatest Site returns!

It's like a zombie movie or something! After two years of wasting away update-free...Not Greatest Site has been reincarnated in a much less colorful and less-tech savvy form, which might eet ur brainz...mainly cuz the content is way better now, if I do say so myself.

True, a few sections of the site remain under construction, and I will fill them in as time allows me, but...there is an entirely brand-spanking new archive of Buck-Tick lyrics translations for your perusal. Should take you MONTHS to get through, right? So what are you waiting for? Go start reading.

I've retired some of the old content and added some new content, but one reason it took me so long is because, Not Greatest Site really has a whole lot of content. Also for this reason, though I have been painstakingly meticulous, it's quite possible that there are still errors, typos, Imai songs credited to Hide, what have you. If you find an error, or if you find something you're not sure is an error but you think it might be an error, please email me and let me know, because no matter how many times I proofread it's unlikely I will catch them all.

To date, Buck-Tick have released more than two hundred f**king songs. That, my friends, is one BIG pack of funny fucking Valentines.

And no, I am not putting up an Acchan image gallery, so don't ask for one or I reserve the right to rick-roll you.

9 comments:

  1. thank you for the new and improved Not Greatest Site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear cayce, you're probably the loveliest funny BT valentine ever ;) thanks so much for the new site, can't wait to start reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice its up again, but moreover its nice that the Razzle Dazzle translations are added, because it took some time to find them on Blog-tick.

    Also ive got some questions;

    You said you also changed some translations right? I am always most interested in the background of the song, or your explanation of the translation, thats why i like to read the notes after the translation. No i am wondering; did you added notes to exsisting translated songs? And if so, is it possible to show what translations have been updated, and which ones are kept the same?

    About your translations. I see that you updated some translations (english) so they are more easily to sing along with the original melody. But i think its important that the translations are correct, they dont have to be necessarily be singable in english. My question; are these lyrics still very accurate?

    Thanks for updating the site obviously, because i use it alot normally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the (obvious) hard work retranslating and relocating the site. If I could buy you a beer, I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!! Luckily i'm done with my exams and i have all the time in the world to read all the new translations! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! 8D
    *rushes over to NGS*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're awesome and I love you. Crying @the FAQ.

    Also, some important information that might change your life: Yesterday, when I was studying for today's math exam, I found out NGS is back and fiercer than ever(=>ended up wasting a couple hours playing around with it). So during my 2 hour sleep last night, I dreamt of NGS and your lovely snark.<3
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Mawb - I missed the comment about the beer the first time around. Next time you're in Tokyo XD

    @ Anonymous - Strangers on the internet having dreams of your snark must be the sincerest form of flattery!

    ReplyDelete

How have you been heart feeling?