12.8.13

FT Only 2013 DVD Pre-Order Period Extended

The pre-order period for the limited edition of the Fish Tankers Only 2013 live DVD has been extended until this Friday, August 16th.  If you would like my help in reserving yourself a copy, please contact me ASAP!  

Please note that if you live in a country other than Japan, your time zone is likely later than Japan Time, unless you live in Papua New Guinea or another Pacific island country east of Japan.  If you live on the West coast of North America, you're 16-17 hours behind Japan Time...this is why, if you want to take advantage of this extension, you really need to contact me immediately, because your Friday comes after my Friday.  Whether that's because you're living in the past, or I'm living in the future, I'll let you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How have you been heart feeling?