Buck-Tick have conspired once again to take your money. Said robbery scheme involves a special edition of forthcoming album Either This or Anarchy, which will include:
- A special LP sized box (without an LP!!!)
- A Blu-spec CD (with the same 14 songs on it as the regular version but shut up it's teh special spec disc sound so clear u can hear Imai picking his nose in the background so cough up u dig?)
- A Blu-ray or DVD (take your pick) with the music video for "Metaphysical Meteor" ( I sure hope Acchan-chan-chan has eyebrows in this one or I want my money back)
- A giant fucking photobook (read: 24 pages of LP sized hueg photos of Acchan-chan-sama-chans' face)
- Three different types of "picture labels," but the DVD one and the Blu-ray one are different so you really only get two.
- A chance to win more B-T crap, including EITHER 1) a special piece of Buck-Tick crap with a serial number on it or 2) a more different piece of Buck-Tick crap you can only apply for if you bought the single too
- A paparazzi photo of Acchan-chan making out with Yutaka.
This meteoric release will cost a whopping 8500 yen. Purchasable through Not Greatest Shopping Service if you want that makeout photo. (Mental note to Cayce: must buy some good sake and call up Acchan-chan and Yutaka pronto.)
The regular ol' limited edition will just include the DVD/Blu-ball disc with the eyebrow-free music video on it, and a special
CD condom I mean slipcase.
The regular regular edition will just contain the CD and the silly coupon you can use to apply for more Buck-Tick crap.
The regular regular regular edition will contain one of Acchan-chan-chan's shaved-off eyebrow hairs.
It's a fucking Monday night, people. I need a drink. My old bones ache.